`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5 star box

5 star box
I took a chance on this box. I do really think I did well. I got 2 redemptions on this box. That is one thing I don't understand how topps have some redemptions on such an expensive product. I will be keeping the cards for the PC, except the Beltre and Moore that could be available for trade. Like the look of the Wright auto and will see when I get the redemptions.
[Image: scan0002-27.jpg]

RE: 5 star box
Congrats on the pulls! Nice!
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

nice pulls Francisco!!! The Griffey is an awesome auto to get!!! lmk if any r for trade. love a shot at the Moore and the Wright if its for trade!!
thanks

With you we can work something out for those two cards. Will have to wait since I am having problems adding the cards to my organize.
(12-06-2012, 05:23 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice pulls Francisco!!! The Griffey is an awesome auto to get!!! lmk if any r for trade. love a shot at the Moore and the Wright if its for trade!!
thanks

Nice Griffey!
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Thanks. Hopefully, don't have to wait much to see what it looks like.
(12-06-2012, 07:10 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: Nice Griffey!

(12-06-2012, 07:18 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks. Hopefully, don't have to wait much to see what it looks like.
Yeah man, I hope you don't have to wait too long like me and many others on this forum have had to. I've been waiting for my Triple Threads Kemp/Kershaw/Gordon /3 triple AU Patch Card for three months now. The crazy thing is I've seen all three guys signatures on various cards from the same set...
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

I understand. I had some cards that have been sent in a month or two, but I also waited over a year for a couple of cards. I don't think that one will have to wait more than 3 months for a redemption.
(12-06-2012, 07:47 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: Yeah man, I hope you don't have to wait too long like me and many others on this forum have had to. I've been waiting for my Triple Threads Kemp/Kershaw/Gordon /3 triple AU Patch Card for three months now. The crazy thing is I've seen all three guys signatures on various cards from the same set...

sweet hits - I have always wanted a Griffey auto. Landing the Wright as well is awesome!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Great box! Did you have trouble with chipping on the cards? Griffey is the one auto anybody would love to pull! Congrats!