`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bowman Draft Superfractor?

Bowman Draft Superfractor?
Hey everybody, I'm new so maybe this is a rookie mistake, but I bought a box of bowman draft and pulled what I thought was a Superfractor of Naquin. It is the sparkled gold finish and looks like all the other superfractors I see on the bay. However, when I turned it over there was nothing on the back, not even anything under the card number stating it was even a refractor. What goes? I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated, sorry I don't have a pic, I'll try to get one up.

RE: Bowman Draft Superfractor?
2012 Bowman Draft? No serial numbering on the back? I think the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this is with a couple pics posted; front and back.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

If its not a bowman chrome card just bowman then you have a silver ice card. That's my guess....superfractors are bowman chrome only. And they are always serial numbered 1/1 and they say refractor underneath the number on the back of the card. If the number on the back starts in BDP then that's what you have.
(12-06-2012, 03:14 PM)barrassohof35 Wrote: Hey everybody, I'm new so maybe this is a rookie mistake, but I bought a box of bowman draft and pulled what I thought was a Superfractor of Naquin. It is the sparkled gold finish and looks like all the other superfractors I see on the bay. However, when I turned it over there was nothing on the back, not even anything under the card number stating it was even a refractor. What goes? I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated, sorry I don't have a pic, I'll try to get one up.

ok great, thanks for the help, sorry i'm new to the game.

Lets see the scans!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You've got a Silver Ice if it has no serial numbering.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!