very nice everyone!!
@charles...what a steal!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

RE: lets see the topps triple threads
I may have others but this is the only one I can think of at the moment.. Really thought it'd nab a Gem grade but love the protection BGS offers regardless.. Anyways....

Great cards! This one is my favorite because the card # is his Jersey #.

[Image: lt2001.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(12-06-2012, 09:45 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: and hate them at the same time for all their parallels...
I don't believe that for a second. TTT just feeds the craze that you already have. Tongue Running those group submissions is just proof that you're a bit touched in the head. Big Grin

Love that Ed Reed 1/1, debully. That "hairy" patch on the left is very cool. Big Grin

Awesome bargain hunting, england. Having Russell on the card definitely helped keep the price down on that one. Tongue

It's always, drool time when krayzie posts. That card is just a work of art.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

lol. I know Russell helped a ton...wait I mean the greatest Raider quarterback to ever play...

(12-06-2012, 03:39 PM)nineof Wrote: I don't believe that for a second. TTT just feeds the craze that you already have. Tongue Running those group submissions is just proof that you're a bit touched in the head. Big Grin

Love that Ed Reed 1/1, debully. That "hairy" patch on the left is very cool. Big Grin

Awesome bargain hunting, england. Having Russell on the card definitely helped keep the price down on that one. Tongue

It's always, drool time when krayzie posts. That card is just a work of art.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-06-2012, 03:41 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: lol. I know Russell helped a ton...wait I mean the greatest Raider quarterback to ever play...
Lol. He still plays there don't he? He's got a lighter complexion now and wears #3... Oh wait, that's some other bum. Lol. Thank you for the draft picks. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yes, I'm touched in the head with these damn group submits...so much work. If this one doesn't go smoother, it might be the last!!! (of course I say that...)

[Image: img804.jpg]

[Image: img589.jpg]

[Image: img588.jpg]

[Image: img805.jpg]

[Image: img806.jpg]

[Image: DBTTT25.jpg]

[Image: DBTTT3.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-06-2012, 11:27 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Yes, I'm touched in the head with these damn group submits...so much work. If this one doesn't go smoother, it might be the last!!! (of course I say that...)
Lol. Oh I'm sure you'll continue. You like punishment it seems. Tongue

And amazing TTT Donald Brown cards. You've got a ton of those. That is one awesome looking post.

I've always had more luck with TTT baseball than football, which drives me nutz since I pick football over baseball any day of the week. Here's a few of my football hits:

[Image: 2007ToppsTripleThreadsAdrianPeterso.jpg]

[Image: 2010toppstriplethreadsdenverairforce19of36.jpg]
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

That LT is insanity, giantfan270. Awesome jersey pieces on that card.

Big time Adrian Peterson card, jaykayzee. That's just gorgeous.