`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Four Box Break of Prizm — Not Bad

Four Box Break of Prizm — Not Bad
Hey guys, went a little nuts at the LCS today and busted four boxes of Prizm.

Man, those are nice cards ... they're like Chrome, but thicker, sturdier stock ... wow.

Anyway, pulled most of the good rookies, x2 on Davis, x2 (or 3?) on Kidd-Gilchrist, x2 (or 3?) on Beal, x2 (or 3?) on Drummond, one each of Waiters, Rivers, Robinson, Barnes and Lillard.

No Kyrie though, bummer! But I did pull a "refractor" — I guess they're called Prisms — of the LeBron Downtown insert or whatever it is.

Anyway, now for the goods, sorry I don't have scans.

AUTOS:

Box 1: Mike Scott, Vlade Divac (Lakers uni)
Box 2: Ivan Johnson, Perry Jones III REDEMPTION
Box 3: Terrence Jones, Walter Berry (Nets uni)
Box 4: Will Barton Prism, and ...

JIMMER!

Well, at least I was excited about it, LOL. I'm a major, major Kings fan, so it was a pretty sweet PC pull.

It pretty much saved the break for me, as the other autos were pretty lackluster, as you can tell.

Anyway, these are not for trade right now, as I just got them today and haven't sorted anything yet.

Unless you're on my Preferred Traders list, that is.

RE: Four Box Break of Prizm — Not Bad
Nice break rj!!! I love the downtown bound lebron prism....pm to be sent soon
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Are you putting the set together? I have some extras and I looking for some for my set

(12-04-2012, 10:46 PM)dennisdrcards Wrote: Are you putting the set together? I have some extras and I looking for some for my set
I probably won't be putting the set together, so you're welcome to PM me with your needs and I'll see what I have. Thanks!

wow grats on the Lebron thats awesome! And 2 of Gilchrist and Davis sweet also, grats

(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: wow grats on the Lebron thats awesome! And 2 of Gilchrist and Davis sweet also, grats
Thanks, yeah, it was a solid break ... one Kyrie out of four boxes would have been better, but I really can't complain about the rest of it.

Thank goodness for the Jimmer auto, though ... the other ones were kinda rough.

Nice pc hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

you know me, looking for the mavs prism. i've been picking them up like crazy on ebay, but there are still a few i need. lmk if you got any, including the terry and kidd finalists prizms.

(12-08-2012, 03:08 AM)ninjoker Wrote: you know me, looking for the mavs prism. i've been picking them up like crazy on ebay, but there are still a few i need. lmk if you got any, including the terry and kidd finalists prizms.
I'll check for you ... BTW, hoping you can ship LeBron out soon, then I'll be happy to send Dirk your way. Thanks, RJ

Always nice to hit a PC auto! If you are trading I would love to trade for the Rivers rookie. Thanks!
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United