`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Show off your best pull ever.

RE: Show off your best pull ever.
Wow! Nice pull on the Harper SP! And in D.C., too!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Wow! Nice pull on the Harper SP! And in D.C., too!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

pack pulled by me and my first BGS 10s

[Image: bgs10.jpg]
pack pulled by me and my first bgs 10s

[Image: bgs10.jpg]
dont know how i got a back to back post. but hey cant complain about the sweetness of BGS 10s
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

Didn't have a scanner at the time but I decided to get back into the hobby in 2010 so bought my first box in years. It was a 2010 topps jumbo box of football and got a Tim Tebow auto out of it. My best baseball pull was a 2011 topps chrome Derek Jeter gold /50 card out of a blaster. Wish I had scans! Sold both
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

dont have a scanner but my best pull to date has to be out of 2012 topps football. i was buying rack packs like crazy to try and get rgIII or an andrew luck. after about 15 rack packs i finally got my rgIII rookie. behind that was the best pull so far. a retro john elway auto serial numbered 12/25. and guess what else? i got it in a retail rack pack. the good pulls are there, you just gotta keep buying to get them.

I have two...Last Spring I bought a 2010 Bowman Platinum Hobby at the LCS and pulled two plates from one box LInks to Beckett pages below I uploaded the scans into the system. Nobody really good but the odds of two plates in one box to me was just wow....

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2010/bow...ee-7926863

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2010/bow...on-7927242

The other was 2 weeks ago, same LCS bought a 2011 Lineage and pulled a gold sparkle /10 Stan Musial Auto. Sorry no scan on that as of yet.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

My best pull came from 2011 Bowman Chrome when I pulled a Orange Refractor Autograph redemption of Brett Lawrie, which I proceeded to sell for almost $2k. A few packs later I pulled the Superfractor of Lance Berkman. I don't have a picture of the redemption anymore, but here is an image of the Super.
[Image: berkman-super.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I posted the Geronimo earlier and I can't leave out my other pull. I got it from one pack of Topps Marquee when it first came out. That was the same day that I went to the hospital with a "cardiac event." My wife joke later that getting this card was just too much excitement for me to handle. And on a side note my heart is just fine now, I was taking the wrong type of medicine that set it off, no biggie. Anyways, enjoy the pic of my Koufax booklet #10/10.

[Image: IMG_1620.jpg]

Wow. Now my pull looks little compared to all of these great pulls.

Those are my only best pull

[Image: 534885IMGNEW.jpg]

back

[Image: 219838IMG0001NEW.jpg]
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]