`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Show off your best pull ever.

RE: Show off your best pull ever.
Well, if you're talking bang for the buck, I pulled this out of the last blaster of Bowman Chrome last year from my local Target ... it's actually the reason I joined this site!

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Refractor, #341/500 ... I saved the box, wrapper, everything LOL ... Cool thread, thanks!

(12-03-2012, 07:27 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: My best pull ever and the story to go along with it? Anyone who remembers 2011 Allen and ginter may be able to attest to his. On the box Ryan Howard was a noted signer in the framed autos set. For one reason or another he never signed even though his auto was on the box. He was replaced by a redemption of this man.

[Image: IMG_zpsbc65d473.jpg]

My 1a pull ever was just last week. I know it is basketball but the card is worthy of noting. It is 6/8.

[Image: 2012-13PrizmKobeBryant.jpg]
Jason:

Great Kobe for sure!

I'm jealous of all these pulls. I've never pulled anything over $30 BV so i have nothing to brag about just wanted to say thanks to all of you for sharing.

Here is mine...not quite as nice as some of these but still sweet. It was back in 2005 when Prime Cuts came out and it was $185 per pack. I decided to treat myself to an early christmas gift so I bought a pack. They were packaged like a cigar box and when I flipped open the box the first thing I saw was the Willie Mays sitting there looking pretty. And a pack of cards was underneath it. There was also a Wade Boggs 1/1 relic that was in the pack that I traded to the kid working in the card store.
[Image: dec6009.jpg]
[Image: dec6012.jpg]
And honorable mentions are.....
[Image: dec7001.jpg]
[Image: dec6013.jpg]

My best pull since I've been back was a 2012 A&G Brandon Phillips rip card. Of course I traded it before I bought a scanner. Here's a pic of what I traded it for though.

[Image: KempUDJSJMK-page-001.jpg]
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Back in 2001 I pulled this from a single pack and promptly sold it for something like 400 bucks.

[Image: Bonds.jpg]

Pulled this early this year and got about 600 in trade for it from a guy at the card shop. Glad I let it go when I did.

[Image: 6d3072a6.jpg]
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Not my best card, but my favorite one - got it out of 2006 Allen & Ginter. I've always been interested in history and especially the presidents so I was happy to get it.
kennedy0001

This is probably my best card. This was out of a box of 2009 Bowman Draft. There were actually two autos in one pack. The first one was a Chad James. The second one was this:
trout 01

Wow those are all nice. I gots nothing. Thanks for sharing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Top 2 pulls are:

[Image: mccutchensuper.jpg][Image: mccutchensuperback.jpg]

and

[Image: Scan_Pic0073.jpg]
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

I'll post scans later, but top three probably have to be, in no particular order:
2012 Elite Status Auto graph Cam Newton #/10
2011 Topps Marquee Titanic Threads Jumbo Relic Joe DiMaggio
2009 Topps 206 Relics Bat Babe Ruth.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!