`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
another chrome blaster

another chrome blaster
so i picked up another chrpme blaster my second benard pierce auto out of blasters not bad with the auto and the trent blue im happy[Image: trentr.jpg]

RE: another chrome blaster
That's way better than anything I've pulled so far
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

wow I've opened like 6 blasters no auto's and all of my stuff that I pulled from them wouldn't sell for as much as that richardson combined lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

who you looking for on the Pierce and the Richardson?
[Image: qIneh.png]

sorry im not looking to trade at this time just sharing

Nice martin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I have busted like 15 blasters from walmart and not 1 auto... Maybe because they put the patch cards in each box?

(12-03-2012, 03:53 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I have busted like 15 blasters from walmart and not 1 auto... Maybe because they put the patch cards in each box?
i looked at a Wal-Mart Chrome blaster and it does not list odds for an auto - the Target blasters do, so i believe with the patch the odds of pulling an auto are zero (converse of the Platium blasters from Target which had no odds of a auto but a guaranteed memorabilia card)

(12-03-2012, 03:53 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I have busted like 15 blasters from walmart and not 1 auto... Maybe because they put the patch cards in each box?
these are target blasters you get 8 packs with a chance at a auto but no jersey the walmart blasters have no chance at a auto