`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012/13 Panini Prestige

2012/13 Panini Prestige
So I opened my first box in about 7 years and that rush immediately came back to me. Here are the numbered, jersey, and autos I got. Don't have a scanner so sorry no pics. If you want to know what base/insert/rookies I got let me know.

Russell Westbrook Bonus Shots Gold /249
Glen Davis Bonus Shots Gold /249

James Harden Inside The Numbers Relic

Josh Harrellson Prestigious Picks Auto
Alec Burks Prestigious Picks Auto
Malcolm Lee Prestigious Picks Auto

Not too stoked on autos but Harden looks really cool and Westbrook not bad in my opinion.

RE: 2012/13 Panini Prestige
Nice hits ... yeah, those Inside the Numbers relics are really nice ... I pulled a DeMarcus Cousins out of three retail packs a few weeks back ... nice PC hit for a Kings fan like me!

(11-30-2012, 07:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice hits ... yeah, those Inside the Numbers relics are really nice ... I pulled a DeMarcus Cousins out of three retail packs a few weeks back ... nice PC hit for a Kings fan like me!
ya cool looking cards, i'm a harden fan just bummer it's an OKC jersey

Not a bad break at all. One box should have left you a few base cards short of the set. This product did not have very many doubles per box. If you got both a Davis and Kyrie plus the autos plus the Harden and depending on how deep you are into the boxes(I know one of the sites had them for like $68 on black friday) you did well.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-30-2012, 10:33 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Not a bad break at all. One box should have left you a few base cards short of the set. This product did not have very many doubles per box. If you got both a Davis and Kyrie plus the autos plus the Harden and depending on how deep you are into the boxes(I know one of the sites had them for like $68 on black friday) you did well.
did not get Davis or Kyrie. Best rookie I got was Kidd-Gilchrist but got Kawhi who I played with at SDSU so stoked on that lol.

Nice harden
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK