`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 NBA Hoops 6 box break

2012-13 NBA Hoops 6 box break
The LCS had 6 boxes of these left. The LCS owner said he would do all 6 boxes for $50 per so I figured what the heck. It was worth the $300... I Need to say that I got so bored with breaking this crap product that I stopped halfway through and asked the wife to put the rest of the junk away for a rainy day.

"hits" if you would call them that
These are all the regular, non-draft day autos
Isaiah Thomas
Josh Selby
Bismack Biyombo
Udonis Haslem
Tyler Zeller
Jordan Hamilton
Trevor Booker

Kobe all rookie team
Nikola Vucevic

Draft night notables
Bradley Beal
MKG
Andre Drummond
Damian Lillard

Rookie IMpact notable
Kyrie Irving

I did hit three each of Kyrie and Unibrow rookie so I guess that is good and she is reviewing the rest of the rooks to see what doubles I landed.

I also completed a full 1-300 set. Complete with cards of coaches...because EVERYONE wants coach cards. Can you tell I regret buying this stuff?

We went through the rest of the rookies. We actually hit 3 of almost every rookie. I mean, I'll never see the money out of it that I put into it but if any of these rookies does anything significant in the League I will have a surplus to deal out of....I still regret buying these.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 NBA Hoops 6 box break
I bought 2 boxes of hoops last year and also got tired of opening it. Especially when you get the two hots in the first two packs.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

You've been on a serious box-busting spree...even if they had been ok breaks you'd be a little disenchanted by now haha.

Couple decent RC autos in there, I think you did alright!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-01-2012, 08:28 PM)quavis Wrote: I bought 2 boxes of hoops last year and also got tired of opening it. Especially when you get the two hots in the first two packs.
Agreed sir. You get those hits early and its kind of like why even bother.
(12-01-2012, 08:29 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You've been on a serious box-busting spree...even if they had been ok breaks you'd be a little disenchanted by now haha.

Couple decent RC autos in there, I think you did alright!
I enjoy basketball cards and a lot of nice Panini releases have been coming out lately. I agree with you though about being disenchanted. THe other issue is I went from Threads up to Certified up to Prizm down to Hoops. I spoilied myself with the nice stuff, but the LCS owner cut me a deal (I think $50 per box was a deal).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice 3 irivings
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I would be interested in the Haslem auto if your looking to trade.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

PM sent, sir!