`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
org

RE: org
(12-02-2012, 12:30 AM)krn001 Wrote: For well over a year more often than not this is the slowest site i use. My sub to the opg is coming due & i'm really not sure if i can continue paying $$ for a site that feels like i'm on a dial up modem.
I'm starting to feel the same way, when I try to make trades I feel like it takes half a day to get things sorted out and I just don't have that kind of time anymore.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

This site has ALWAYS been the slowest on any I go to..but it works!! More than it did before.
Slower this weekend for sure...OPG is slow, ORG..moving cards to trash taken 1-3 mins.
Forum loading takes 1 min etc etc..
It is what it is..Lots of data and servers dedication is low lately..

I just have other stuff open and surf while the area on Beckett is loading..

as someone that relies on org and opg for my business, when it gets slow, it means i make less money, period. i keep 5 tabs open just for beckett: 2 for org, 3 for opg.

i shouldnt have to

(12-02-2012, 09:22 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: This site has ALWAYS been the slowest on any I go to..but it works!! More than it did before.
Slower this weekend for sure...OPG is slow, ORG..moving cards to trash taken 1-3 mins.
Forum loading takes 1 min etc etc..
It is what it is..Lots of data and servers dedication is low lately..

I just have other stuff open and surf while the area on Beckett is loading..
Same here. Another thing I noticed is even if I haven't gone on my Organize, the forums alternate between slow and fast every time I go on. One time it's slow, the next it's fast, etc.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-02-2012, 09:22 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I just have other stuff open and surf while the area on Beckett is loading..
I have always wondered if this will make things even slower. It does not seem so. Anybody know for sure?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to for me either, jonathani. I don't know for sure, though.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(12-02-2012, 10:54 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Same here. Another thing I noticed is even if I haven't gone on my Organize, the forums alternate between slow and fast every time I go on. One time it's slow, the next it's fast, etc.
Really now Ryan, and you have absolutely no cards listed in your organize

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I'm not Ryan, shezdoni. I have my player collection in my Organize.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

I'm Ryan, and I have about 40 000 in my org....now that that is settled just because he has no haves shown doesn't mean he is not using org for PC use. When I first started I never used the haves, I just put my cards in b/c I wasn't trading yet. Now I use it for both personal use and trading.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!