`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You've asked for it, so here it is

RE: You've asked for it, so here it is
(12-07-2012, 01:27 PM)rare23air83 Wrote: It would be incredible to finish it off at the end with a Credentials NOW, 1997-98 Game Jersey AUTO then finally the 1997-98 PMG Red and GREEN next to each other. That would make it the best PC I've yet to see.
Hmm, I think I will have to dig deep in my PC to find those.

Anyway as promised, here are some more Autos:

[Image: GameFloor.jpg][Image: GameFloor2.jpg][Image: Uonix2.jpg][Image: Times2.jpg][Image: SPx2.jpg][Image: SP.jpg][Image: LegendaryFloor.jpg][Image: LegendaryJersey.jpg][Image: LegendarySignatures.jpg][Image: Times3.jpg]

I don't know what to post tomorrow yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

sooooo many wicked 90's buyback autos I love them all!!

I don't mean this in a threatening way whatsoever so please don't take it this way, but if you trade on this site I would suggest a P.O. Box...unless these are tucked away at a secured location, cause if any ne'er-do-wells saw all these cards and could get ahold of your address that could be dicey.

I also can't believe I'm only 28 and just used ne'er-do-well in context. My parents are old (67 and 69; I have a 45-year-old brother!) so I blame them!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-07-2012, 05:05 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: You have easily become my most hated person, lol. I don't know exactly what it is that you do, but you must have a lot of money to burn. Congrats
I believe he bought most, if not all of them in the late 90's a decade ago for prices then!! So lucky. Even so, I bet it cost quite a bit back then... but I can only imagine how much all those cards would bring now. It's incredible.

To OP, you remind me of firehorse9798 who had almost every single Jordan insert from the 90's, held onto them for a decade and sold them off at incredibly high prices. Profited enough to purchase a house and some more!

(12-07-2012, 05:17 PM)Troubless Wrote: Hmm, I think I will have to dig deep in my PC to find those.

Wait... I know you said you never had a PMG Red before and still don't... but does that mean you have a Credentials NOW, 97-98 Game Jersey AUTO or a *gasp* PMG Green in your PC!?!

The anticipation is great!

(12-07-2012, 09:52 PM)rare23air83 Wrote: I believe he bought most, if not all of them in the late 90's a decade ago for prices then!! So lucky. Even so, I bet it cost quite a bit back then... but I can only imagine how much all those cards would bring now. It's incredible.
That's correct. I bought all of my PC in the 90s and stopped collecting in 2001.

(12-07-2012, 09:52 PM)rare23air83 Wrote: Wait... I know you said you never had a PMG Red before and still don't... but does that mean you have a Credentials NOW, 97-98 Game Jersey AUTO or a *gasp* PMG Green in your PC!?!

The anticipation is great!
I guess I'll keep you guessing and coming back to this thread, lol

(12-07-2012, 09:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: sooooo many wicked 90's buyback autos I love them all!!

I don't mean this in a threatening way whatsoever so please don't take it this way, but if you trade on this site I would suggest a P.O. Box...unless these are tucked away at a secured location, cause if any ne'er-do-wells saw all these cards and could get ahold of your address that could be dicey.
Thanks for your concern, but there is no need to worry. My collection is more than safe. You'll understand if I don't say more...

OK, for today's update, a mixed bag of parallel and inserts:

[Image: Fleer61.jpg][Image: Fleer61_back.jpg][Image: NoyzBoyz.jpg][Image: Platinum.jpg][Image: Platinum_back.jpg][Image: Legacy.jpg][Image: Legacy_back.jpg][Image: Illuminator1.jpg][Image: Intensity.jpg][Image: Forces.jpg]

I'll try to scan some earlier cards for tomorrow's update...

mind asplode
[Image: ga.jpg]

WOW!!!! I really love those 98-99 SPx Finites. Thats amazing you have all 4 of each version. Absolutely amazing. I've always wanted the Finite Excellence Specturm.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I'd like to see a picture of all the cards you've posted together in one simple picture. Should be pretty easy. Because I'm a bit skeptical now. I've seen someone before just steal scans from the Internet & post them pretending to be a big shot. I totally believe you & I'm not calling you a liar... But it'd be nice to see a regular pic of these cards together to end the speculation Smile

ESPECIALLY if you actually DO come with the pmg green, all star game jersey auto, or credentials like you've been teasing.

(12-09-2012, 10:40 AM)bengu Wrote: I'd like to see a picture of all the cards you've posted together in one simple picture. Should be pretty easy. Because I'm a bit skeptical now. I've seen someone before just steal scans from the Internet & post them pretending to be a big shot. I totally believe you & I'm not calling you a liar... But it'd be nice to see a regular pic of these cards together to end the speculation Smile

ESPECIALLY if you actually DO come with the pmg green, all star game jersey auto, or credentials like you've been teasing.
I agree... I was researching online or those serial numbers, just in case. however, take a look at the scans; they are all consistent with one scanner (color, tone, etc.) But, I agree, I would love to see them all in one or two pictures.

Hmmm... the scans do look inconsistent from one another now that you mention it.

(12-09-2012, 03:10 PM)rare23air83 Wrote: Hmmm... the scans do look inconsistent from one another now that you mention it.
Funny how a rumour can spread. I guess if I can't produce the proof today, there will be a firing squad on my doorstep tomorrow, lol.

At least, it's made today's update an easy one. All of the following pics are straight from one of my binders. Should be easy enough to see the plastic sheets. There are some cards that have been posted in this thread already and some new ones too:

[Image: Binder1.jpg][Image: Binder2.jpg][Image: binder3.jpg][Image: binder4.jpg][Image: binder5.jpg][Image: binder6.jpg][Image: binder7.jpg][Image: binder8.jpg][Image: binder9.jpg]