`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You've asked for it, so here it is

RE: You've asked for it, so here it is
Thanks for all your comments. That means more pics will be coming.

(12-01-2012, 01:39 PM)rare23air83 Wrote: Got any rare inserts? Share please!
Yes, I have loads, pretty much most of the 90's inserts. Watch this space...

(12-01-2012, 04:07 PM)folkertino Wrote: WOW!!!... is it even legal to have that many MJ autos?
That's just the tip of the iceberg. If my count is up-to-date, I should have 53 MJ autos, with only 3 doubles.

(12-01-2012, 05:52 PM)tristanrules Wrote: I love the 1/1 buyback the most.

But I personally would never buy a bubbly or faded auto especially on a high end card.
Neither would I. That card is graded 9 mint, unfortunately my scanner isn't LOL.

Here is the next batch, starting with some really rare cards:

[Image: Floor.jpg]
[Image: Floor_back.jpg]

[Image: Plate2.jpg]
[Image: Plate2_back.jpg]

[Image: Plate1.jpg]
[Image: Plate1_back.jpg]

[Image: jersey1.jpg]
[Image: jersey1_back.jpg]

And a couple more autos for the road:

[Image: Promotion.jpg]

[Image: Ticket.jpg]

[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

Ok WTF do you do for a loving? And are you hiring? Jesus christ. I havent been this jelous since i was 12.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Great stuff!

Post them all so I dont have to come back to this thread lol

Amazing. You're sitting on a Gold Mine. Can't wait to see those inserts. Will stay tuned.

And where have you been all this time?

Wait wait...53 MJ autos? I would literally have to sell my car to afford maybe 30-40 lower-end MJ autos. That is unbelievable. And your scans aren't just run-of-the-mill, later-produced MJs, it's awesome early autos!

I love that 97-98 printing plate too. I broke a box of that a while back and had dreams of hitting one of those. That may have been the first time those were ever put in basketball products (anybody confirm/deny that? First time I can remember it anyway).

Again, just sick sick stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I don't know too much about post 96 Jordans but those look pretty serious. Lots of ink you got there Wink

Do you have any old school MJs? Stars and early Fleers? Something about MJ cards with that script uniform and the grainy photography that just pops. Would bet you have some serious high grade ones...

53 MJ autos hmm? Now all i need is your address and a balaclava, lol

(12-01-2012, 10:53 PM)tristanrules Wrote: Great stuff!

Post them all so I dont have to come back to this thread lol
LOL I would but you can only post 10 pics at a time, I know, I tried to post more, LOL

(12-01-2012, 11:54 PM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: And where have you been all this time?
Sleeping, pretty much, since I stopped collecting in 2001 and I haven't touched my collection since then.

(12-03-2012, 10:26 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Do you have any old school MJs? Stars and early Fleers? Something about MJ cards with that script uniform and the grainy photography that just pops. Would bet you have some serious high grade ones...
Yes, I have a couple of Fleer RCs and and a Star XRC and quite a few other early Fleer and Star cards. I might post them here later if there is some interest.

(12-03-2012, 11:19 AM)folkertino Wrote: 53 MJ autos hmm? Now all i need is your address and a balaclava, lol
LOL, good idea, I think my dogs are feeling a bit peckish...

Let's continue with some inserts from 1998-99:

[Image: PMG.jpg][Image: PMG_back.jpg][Image: Rubies.jpg][Image: Rubies_back.jpg][Image: Fusion.jpg][Image: Fusion_back.jpg][Image: Titanium.jpg][Image: Titanium_back.jpg]

And to finish, my favourite set of that year:

[Image: Finite1.jpg][Image: Finite2.jpg]

More to come if there is demand for it...
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

Really sweet cards bro...love the Rubies card and the Metal cards are great too.