IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11/30 Mailday

11/30 Mailday
[Image: jpg-1.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0001.jpg]

Traded for these vintage Star Wars toys.
[Image: PB300446.jpg]
[Image: PB300447.jpg]
[Image: PB300449.jpg]
[Image: PB300450.jpg]
[Image: PB300451.jpg]
[Image: PB300452.jpg]

Then we bought our son his 1st Star Wars Lego...going to build him a universe.
[Image: PB300445.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: 11/30 Mailday
I just had a sudden desire to watch some Star Wars...lol. Awesome stuff. Love me some legos too. When I was a kid I used to build space legos ie blacktron, space police, syrius and my personal fave Ice Planet.

Found these pics on PB and brings back some memories lol

[Image: BlacktronII.jpg]

[Image: Exploriens.jpg]

The space plane on the left was my first and personal fave of all time lol.

[Image: SpacePoliceII.jpg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Such an awesome AJ!!!

Awesome mailday! Dig the Camo Cutler and love the AJ Green auto/patch card. Big fan of Star Wars, so those figures are just damn sweet. Gizmo is pretty cool too. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ha we rented 4 & 5 last night to refresh myself & somehow my wife was sheltered as a child and had never seen any of them. I always played with Legos also but they didn't have these cool Star Wars ones when I was growing up. That's great seeing some old toys from others.
(12-01-2012, 02:01 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I just had a sudden desire to watch some Star Wars...lol. Awesome stuff. Love me some legos too. When I was a kid I used to build space legos ie blacktron, space police, syrius and my personal fave Ice Planet.

Found these pics on PB and brings back some memories lol

The space plane on the left was my first and personal fave of all time lol.

Thank you!
(12-01-2012, 02:12 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Such an awesome AJ!!!

Thank you, I was excited to land some of the SWs, that Gizmo I have had since I was a little kid. It's only childhood toy that didn't get yardsaled, trashed, etc.

(12-01-2012, 05:23 AM)nineof Wrote: Awesome mailday! Dig the Camo Cutler and love the AJ Green auto/patch card. Big fan of Star Wars, so those figures are just damn sweet. Gizmo is pretty cool too. Big Grin

Very nice additions. My brother was the Lego guy and I think at one point I had most of those SW's guys as well. Great fun.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Thank you, combine the both and you had my childhood along with the old wrestling figures.

(12-01-2012, 10:05 AM)mik253 Wrote: Very nice additions. My brother was the Lego guy and I think at one point I had most of those SW's guys as well. Great fun.

That Green is nasty! Also Ricky, those LEGOs could be serious money.

Thank you, yea his Legos would bring some cash to a collector but I bet he will never part due to them being his childhood days.

(12-01-2012, 10:49 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: That Green is nasty! Also Ricky, those LEGOs could be serious money.