`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
David Garrard 1/1 patch auto

David Garrard 1/1 patch auto
My David Garrard 1/1 patch auto came back yesterday from grading.

[Image: photo2-25.jpg]
Thought that it was going to get a 9.5. The card is perfect. I'm still trying to figure out why the auto got a 9. Anyways thanks for looking.

I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: David Garrard 1/1 patch auto
Man I hear ya. I have 2 graded cards that look perfect but also have basically a 9 for every sub grade. So you can't even narrow it down to what's wrong. But then you have cards graded 9.5 that you can easily spot something wrong. The auto looks like it either cuts off at the bottom or just runs out of the given space for the auto. Still a nice card though.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Nice Card!! Ya the auto runs off the bottom Sad only reason i see why you got dinged for it
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Forget the grade, that thing is gorgeous and it's pretty much bullet proof now. Amazing looking card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-30-2012, 01:18 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Man I hear ya. I have 2 graded cards that look perfect but also have basically a 9 for every sub grade. So you can't even narrow it down to what's wrong. But then you have cards graded 9.5 that you can easily spot something wrong. The auto looks like it either cuts off at the bottom or just runs out of the given space for the auto. Still a nice card though.
They should send out explainations as to why they give the grades that people receive. I'm perplexed, lol.
(11-30-2012, 01:47 PM)weslamb Wrote: Nice Card!! Ya the auto runs off the bottom Sad only reason i see why you got dinged for it
The only part of the signature that's off is the number 9 and that's barely off of the sticker. That shouldn't get me a 9 on the auto should it?
(11-30-2012, 01:54 PM)nineof Wrote: Forget the grade, that thing is gorgeous and it's pretty much bullet proof now. Amazing looking card.
Thanks
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

if they had to give out explanations like that, it would take them forever. best bet is to break it out and send it back in sometime and take a chance. i think thats what i might do someday with my 2. and if the auto runs off at all, it wont get a 10 because its not perfect. annoying, but makes sense.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/