`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jerry West Auto

Jerry West Auto
Hey guys, I'm trying to sell 2011 Upper Deck Las Vegas Industry Summit Jerry West Auto /15 (BGS 8.5) with Black Box. I have to sell it to help out my family. If you're interested please let me know. Thank you.

[Image: 2011UpperDeckLasVegasIndustrySummitLV-WE...10wBox.jpg]
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

RE: Jerry West Auto
Why post here if it's already on ebay?

How much are you wanting...

(11-29-2012, 01:29 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Why post here if it's already on ebay?

How much are you wanting...
Well, I know I can't post link to ebay items on here. So, just trying to spread the word about it because I need to money for my family.

I saw that cards like these go for $150, it would be nice if it sold for that, but at this point I just need the money. My family is more important to me.

(11-29-2012, 01:38 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Well, I know I can't post link to ebay items on here. So, just trying to spread the word about it because I need to money for my family.

I saw that cards like these go for $150, it would be nice if it sold for that, but at this point I just need the money. My family is more important to me.
Wish I had the funds to help ya...hope everything works out and you get what you need man. Good Luck bro.

(11-30-2012, 10:33 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Wish I had the funds to help ya...hope everything works out and you get what you need man. Good Luck bro.
Thank you. There's one day left in the auction and it's currently at $21.50. So, it's going for a lot less than I expected. I can only hope I get more.