`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy

2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy
I went to the LCS tonight since this product came out recently. Personally, I love the look of the product but I was mostly disappointed in this break. Opinions are most certainly welcome. Bear in mind that in five boxes I am only about 3/4 of the way through the set.

[Image: 2012-13PrizmAutos.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13PrizmAutosampRooks.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13PrizmFinalistsAndGolds.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13DowntownBound.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13PrizmMVPandUSA.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13PrizmPrizmParallel.jpg]

[Image: 2012-13Prizmparallels2.jpg]

This break would have been nauseating if it were not for this.

[Image: 2012-13PrizmKobeBryant.jpg]
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy
I personally don't like this product as a whole, but you can never go wrong with a Kobe autograph. NICE PULL.

would like the marion refractor and any mavs you pulled, base, rookies.. except bernard, just bought one off of the bay. will trade or paypal

MAN! Nice pull on that Kobe! You planning on getting rid of it?

Sweet Break!!!! Congrats on Kobe Auto!!!!! Interested in those Lakers if they are for trade....

Sweet Pull on Kobe! What is that numbered to?

nice Kobe. hope that sort of saved the dollar damage

(11-28-2012, 11:28 PM)ninjoker Wrote: would like the marion refractor and any mavs you pulled, base, rookies.. except bernard, just bought one off of the bay. will trade or paypal
PM Sent
(11-28-2012, 11:52 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: MAN! Nice pull on that Kobe! You planning on getting rid of it?
Honestly haven't decided yet. I am still trying to figure out what the hell the patch is. It kind of looks like the material of one of those elbow or knee guards. Anybody have any clue?
KCT,
I am heading to work right now. I will throw the Lakers together and let you know what I Have.

Magneto,
It is numbered to 8! It is one of the low numbered Kobe's.

Folkertino,
It was literally the ONLY thing that saved this break. I didn't even complete a full set in 5 boxes. Stupid panini collation.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I think it's something off of an all-star Jersey. The reason I say that is I collected the 2010-11 Season Update All-Star Jerseys and several of the Prime Versions had Patches exactly like that for various players, so I can only assume an all-star jersey would be the only jerseys that all of the different players have in common. Could be wrong.... but I think so.
Well if you want to trade/sell keep me in mind!

(11-29-2012, 06:28 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: PM Sent

Honestly haven't decided yet. I am still trying to figure out what the hell the patch is. It kind of looks like the material of one of those elbow or knee guards. Anybody have any clue?
KCT,
I am heading to work right now. I will throw the Lakers together and let you know what I Have.

Magneto,
It is numbered to 8! It is one of the low numbered Kobe's.

Folkertino,
It was literally the ONLY thing that saved this break. I didn't even complete a full set in 5 boxes. Stupid panini collation.

do i spy a Rex Chapman auto??? So cool