`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
should i just sell?

RE: should i just sell?
I have lots of Johnson, those aren't leaving my collection lol. 2nd most strikeouts after Nolan Ryan, he's definitely going to hof
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

(11-23-2012, 04:18 PM)showstopper2 Wrote: Players like you named have an abundance of graded cards out there on the open market so no real value or demand for them. If you do sell you probably won't get what your wanting out of them as a result.
I have to conditionally disagree. High grades of the most "desirable" cards will sell. I have sold a BGS 9.5 Sosa 1990 Leaf for about $20, and a 1987 Fleer Bonds BGS 9 for somewhere in the $10-$15 range. 9.5 rookies of any major player generally get pretty good attention. It all depends on how much is enough for you to consider selling. And definitely don't put a reserve on any of those.

~Doug

i try to collect mainly bgs 9.5 cards, so that's what all of mine are. I'm selling the Bonds' and Sosa's on eBay so i can have more $$ to invest in players i prefer (Santana, Bumgarner, & Skaggs)

Sounds like a good idea.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-27-2012, 12:25 AM)jlandry287 Wrote: i try to collect mainly bgs 9.5 cards, so that's what all of mine are. I'm selling the Bonds' and Sosa's on eBay so i can have more $$ to invest in players i prefer (Santana, Bumgarner, & Skaggs)
interested in why those three. dont see a connection at all. and if yankees why santana when there are more viable options to build around

Now that you mention it, RobbinsDynasty, I too am curious as to why those three.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

those are 3 players who i believe will be somebody one day, they have a bright outlook in my opinion. and the reason i didnt choose a different yankee is because santana has decent priced cards and i see him coming back stronger than ever after his ankle heals.

Yeah, Santana could be pretty good as could Bumgarner and Skaggs.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.