`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This weeks LCS pick ups!!

This weeks LCS pick ups!!
The LCS had a half off sale today on any cards in his cases. I grabbed the Lebron's. One is FT if anyone is interested. The MKG is for trade. I will have a much better idea of what I will be looking for when the pricing is established.

The MJ...I actually traded a few pieces for the MJ and a card for my wife for X-mas. It is the refractor.

[Image: LCSPicksup12112.jpg]
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: This weeks LCS pick ups!!
nice stuff! Just FYI, that MJ refractor is actually the super team version. There are a ton on the 'bay that are mislabeled as the bordered refractor because people miss that little logo on the bottom right front. I don't even remember how people got the super team sets, but they were more common. It is still a refractor, it's just less valuable is all Sad Hope you didn't lose out on that one.

Incidentally I'd be interested in either MJ if they're for trade! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I'd be interested in a Lebron Topps rookie. Let me know.

Interested in the Derrick Williams if its for trade.

(12-01-2012, 10:11 PM)akaus Wrote: I'd be interested in a Lebron Topps rookie. Let me know.
It is FT. I will check you shortly.

(12-02-2012, 11:36 AM)netsfan1534 Wrote: Interested in the Derrick Williams if its for trade.
It will be FT when the BV is established. I'm not deep into the card but I like it so I'd like to get something nice in return.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.