`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Secret Santa has arrived

RE: Secret Santa has arrived
I got mine on saturday and wow my secret santa did awesome. Im sooo happy. I will add scans when i get off work tomorrow. Been a busy weekend. Thank you again secret santa!!!

[Image: SecretSanta2012.jpg]

Sorry for the delay.....Secret Santa Your the best....way, way to much. Sweet 10/10 Hamels Auto, 16/100 Schmidt Patch and Victorino 17/25? Santa, I know I been good, but not that good! (lol). Merry Christmas & happy Holidays to you and yours....and a prosperous 2013 year of collecting. Seriously, was really moved and touched by your generosity. Gracias from the bottom of my heart........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I received a secret santa package in saturday's mail. I am very excited but I am not going to open mine until the party i am sending to receives their package unless anyone objects. This present and whatever my son gets me are what i am looking forward to opening most. I do think this year the g/f may have a big surprise coming for me though since i saw the bank statement have a debit from dacardworld. fingers crossed she didnt buy any retail lol! Thanks again to whoever sent my gift and I will scan it once i open
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Santa out did himself this year!!! Thank you so much. All cards that are going right to my PC!!!

Photobucket

damn santa is being really good to all of you.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Bump!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

To the top, hopefully more people getting theirs soon.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

[Image: IMG_0075-2.jpg]

Santa came to my house today.

Thank you so much.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Anybody wants to do a secret Santa with me?
Smile
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-07-2012, 01:54 PM)giants1957 Wrote: Anybody wants to do a secret Santa with me?
Smile
not sure i have anything cool enough with the guys you collect but i'm jealous i didn't get in this.