`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Marino fans and Yankee Fans will appreciate my early X-Mas Exchange

Marino fans and Yankee Fans will appreciate my early X-Mas Exchange
A friend and I who trade with one another on a regular basis exchange X-Mas gifts and do it early. I got him the 3 Amigos from 2004 Topps Fan Favorites and met two of the amigos personally who personalized a photo for him. Below are the two cards he got me.

[Image: marinofivestar.jpg]
[Image: munsonrc.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Marino fans and Yankee Fans will appreciate my early X-Mas Exchange
Wow, great early Christmas present. That Marino auto card is a work of art. Sounds and looks like you have a good bud there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yeah, it was a good lunch bud. The X-Mas part was awesome and the business portion wasn't too shabby (scans and a thread created for it)
(11-26-2012, 05:22 PM)nineof Wrote: Wow, great early Christmas present. That Marino auto card is a work of art. Sounds and looks like you have a good bud there.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Oooooh, great stuff FT! Love that Five Star!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks rw. Both are already put away
(11-26-2012, 08:25 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Oooooh, great stuff FT! Love that Five Star!
My Flickr

That Munson is one of me Favorites! Great card! Looks to be in better condition than mine. Congrats!
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]

Thanks bud. My friend got me a jsy card of his as well which is cool also. Has the jsy for awhile
(11-26-2012, 09:58 PM)LonghornMike311 Wrote: That Munson is one of me Favorites! Great card! Looks to be in better condition than mine. Congrats!
My Flickr