`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tradinig football for baseball

Tradinig football for baseball
Bought these along with some baseball cards and since I don't collect football I am looking to trade them If you are interested you can pm me with any questions or if you would like additional scans.

[Image: Scan_Pic0004.jpg]

RE: Tradinig football for baseball
can you check me I have some Baseball LMK
Photobucket

Check my org. For baseball cards, I also have alot of baseball cards not yet listed on my org. and then let me know.

(11-25-2012, 08:50 PM)randall44 Wrote: Bought these along with some baseball cards and since I don't collect football I am looking to trade them If you are interested you can pm me with any questions or if you would like additional scans.

[Image: Scan_Pic0004.jpg]

(11-25-2012, 08:56 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: can you check me I have some Baseball LMK
I would be interested in some of your older cards. Hoyt Wilhelm, Roberto Clemente, and especially your Duke Snider. Feel free to send an offer if you think we can work something out.

(11-26-2012, 01:28 AM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: Check my org. For baseball cards, I also have alot of baseball cards not yet listed on my org. and then let me know.

Looking mainly for older, 1960's baseball, but also newer baseball star rookie cards. Also any Clayton Kershaw that I do not have. I like your Duke Snider card you have listed but unfortunately I don't think the football cards listed would be enough to work out a trade for that.

I am interested as well. Check my baseball?

bump up

I would be interested in the Marino, Elway, or Rice. I have a few baseball cards in my org and also in my bucket. Please check me. Thanks.
I collect Kobe Bryant, Trumaine Johnson, and LOST Autos and Relics.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Gryffindor776/

Hey
Check me for any of them.

(11-26-2012, 09:35 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I am interested as well. Check my baseball?

Found 2 cards I could use. Open offer sent.

(11-26-2012, 04:30 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
Check me for any of them.
Didn't see anything. If you have cards for trade not listed let me know and we may still be able to work something out.

(11-26-2012, 03:52 PM)gryffindor3 Wrote: I would be interested in the Marino, Elway, or Rice. I have a few baseball cards in my org and also in my bucket. Please check me. Thanks.
Only saw 7 baseball cards listed, if you have more let me know and we can talk.

Feel free to check me for any or all lmk
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!