`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011-12 Contenders Patches 2 packs 2 hits

RE: 2011-12 Contenders Patches 2 packs 2 hits
I crack wax when I have enough time or...when I simply get the itch to do so. The good LCS is an hour away so when I go I buy...a lot. As much as I like to complete sets, busting packs is where it is at for me. Although, I am done breaking Threads this year. 3/4 of case, No Kyrie and I only have the Anthony Davis because I traded for it..Also, I have 3 complete sets, 1000 base doubles and I already gave away to the LCS the base set bounty from a box that I cracked there. Done with Threads. Hello Singles to complete my set.
(11-27-2012, 01:15 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Pack busting is a lot like roulette. Sometimes you hit the number other times you get the color. Last week I bought a box of past and present and got 4 hits 3 autos and 1 mem. Then I bought 4 packs of Topps Chrome football and pulled an auto of T.J graham and then I bought the last 5 packs of 12 prestige and got the burks auto. That was a descent day. But I have had some really good days buying packs.
I agree with this. A few weeks ago The same LCS owner had 9 packs of Threads left so he gave me a deal. I figured that I would just see what was there as the odds were in my favor to hit an auto. I picked up the 9 packs. Duds. Stuff happens. Man, this is making me want to buy some wax.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2011-12 Contenders Patches 2 packs 2 hits
I am probably going tomorrow as I collect Baseball as well. I really like certified this year in Basketball too so it will be a hard decision. Good luck in your breaks!