Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody who has busted 2012-13 Threads

RE: Anybody who has busted 2012-13 Threads
(11-22-2012, 06:02 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Hello,
I need the Mike Scott. Do I have anything that you might want for it? Let me know.
ThanK you,
Jason
Hey, it's on reserve for you, but before we try to work out another deal, I'm going to be opening some more threads very soon so I'll wait and see if I can get a couple others you may need. But the Mike Scott is yours for sure.

(11-22-2012, 06:30 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey, it's on reserve for you, but before we try to work out another deal, I'm going to be opening some more threads very soon so I'll wait and see if I can get a couple others you may need. But the Mike Scott is yours for sure.
Excellent Sir. I hope you hit some that I don't have(and that you don't want)!! I cracked three boxes last night and only hit two the I did not have. Strangly though, I hit a couple of nice ones that I didn't need. Let me ask, who or what team(s) do you collect? I didn't hit any Century Stars either. Let me know because I have some stuff that I do not have added.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Honestly I don't really collect anything from those other than the set. I just like being able to spend $20 on 5 packs and hit an auto or two every trip. If I pulled the Kyrie I probably wouldn't want to trade it but other than the Century Stars theres nothing I wouldn't trade out of the threads. The only player I am collecting new stuff of is Bill Walton.

Yeah I am resigned to having to buy the Irving at this point. I won't do it until it is the last card that I need. Between now and then the value will hold steady...then again he is proving to be injury prone and we can use John wall as an example of those values. I am actually joining scf as a means to try and trade into more of this set. My buddy hit the Kobe century stars. He is from la though so it's a PC Card but if he ever goes to move it I will get it for you.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I have some of the hardcourt autos of Tyler Zeller, John Henson, Marcus Morris, and Darius Miller if you need any of them.

(11-25-2012, 01:32 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: I have some of the hardcourt autos of Tyler Zeller, John Henson, Marcus Morris, and Darius Miller if you need any of them.
PM Sent! THank you!!