`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TTM Help

TTM Help
This is my first attempt at making a card. Other than photoshop, What are some programs i can use. I use the edit feature in photobucket and paint for this one.

[Image: dg-1.jpg]

what type of stock do you use for printing? TIA...
And any suggestions to my current TTM card..
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

RE: TTM Help
Hey, nice to see other folks getting into this part of the hobby. Personally I use Ulead PhotoImpact 12 or X3 to do mine. Other helpful programs are Gimp or Paint.Net (lots of add-ins available). I print on glossy photo paper stock and use a small cutting board to get 2.5" x 3.5" size. In the program itself I use 300 dpi and size it 3" x 4" and add in .25" margins.

Good luck!

ms image composer 1.5

it's a dead program, but you can get it on piratebay for free

super easy to use, has a lot of the same capabilities as photoshop

Hi i will bump my TTM thread for you to help.
But i tend to use.
100 lb cardstock and a sticker back to make it a bit thicker printed on a laser printer. I create my cards in CS6 using photoshop.
I like the card seems most people like my original design kinda based off press pass its simple and looks good.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(11-25-2012, 05:25 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: seems most people like my original design kinda based off press pass its simple and looks good.
+1

Thanks for the help gents... I'll be looking into all of these programs.. As far as the cardstock, that would be more of a matte finish, correct?
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Yes it would you can try gloss if you like. I know some guys use the photo printers at like CVS or wal mart.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn