Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion
Information 
FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion
Beckett Marketplace is running a $25 free shipping promotion for the Thanksgiving holiday (Nov.22 thru Nov.26). Most of us dealers will be participating in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

RE: FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion
thank you for the info. The shipping costs is what usually turns me away from Beckett Marketplace..

I do have one question.... What do we do when a Dealer does not respond to emails asking about cards they have for sale? I've sent three emails to a dealer asking for pictures of two Chronology "letter" cards, but I have not received a response after 2 1/2 weeks.. I want to verify what "letter" I will be buying. Don't want to buy duplicates of cards I already have.

I wish every card on Beckett Marketplace would have a picture to go with it.. for exact card you would be getting.. at least for cards over $50.. I understand some Dealers have a small operation & do not have manpower to scan & upload every card they sale.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I'd say if the dealer doesn't respond to your question, he loses a sale. That would be his choice.
Same if they don't scan their higher end cards.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

I've already given up on the seller.. even though the two cards I want are serial to /99... I have no idea what the print run for each letter is... I am very close to spelling Slater Martin... I sold the "T"... but glad I got double what I paid for it.. now looking for a 2nd one...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*