`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving
May you all enjoy this holiday spent with those that matter to you. May you find the football on this day to be awesome. For those of you I've traded with, I thank you for the trades and look forward to making more trades. Also, to those I just talk to about cards and pickups, I look forward to doing more of it and am glad to share my opinions with you.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Happy thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, ft28jags, and to the rest of the Beckett community. Eat till your pants button pops off. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I think I've been practicing that a little more then I should've but truthfully not expecting to truly pig out. Happy tday to you and yours as well bud. Hoping my fantasy teams come out on top
(11-22-2012, 08:29 AM)nineof Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, ft28jags, and to the rest of the Beckett community. Eat till your pants button pops off. Tongue
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Have a great day, will.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

You to my friend. Triple header with football though my fantasy team isn't enjoying the day
(11-22-2012, 02:55 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Have a great day, will.
My Flickr

Loved that Texans game, now just cooking away! Happy turkey day!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I was pulling for Detroit. Happy tday
(11-22-2012, 06:16 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Loved that Texans game, now just cooking away! Happy turkey day!
My Flickr

Happy Thanksgiving from Afghanistan- 40 days to go
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Good to hear from you bud. Keep being safe
(11-22-2012, 07:21 PM)floydtown Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving from Afghanistan- 40 days to go
My Flickr