`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 boxes of 09 UD Sig Stars and 1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors

3 boxes of 09 UD Sig Stars and 1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors
Hi. Blowout Cards had a pre-Black Friday promo last week so I ended up getting 3 boxes of Sig Stars and a box of Heritage Minors to get me free shipping. Overall it was an awesome break. First off, one of my hits was a UD Black Pride of a Nation card and in the Heritage I got a redemption for a Hat Logo Patch card! I'm thinking sweet, 2 great hits that ought to validate the money I dropped! Still pretty sweet hits but was definitly disappointed when I saw that the hits were not as spectacular as I had initially thought. lol... Also disappointed that it appears the Logo Patch Card from Heritage is manufactured Undecided Could have been worse though so all in all I did pretty good I think. Sorry for no scans/photos. Anyways... Here they are, LMK whatcha all think.

Sig Stars

Autos:
Rick Porcello UD Black Pride of a Nation /99 Big Grin (Sweet looking card, so happy to finally land one!)
Alexei Ramirez Impressions Big Grin (One of my favorite players on the White Sox!)
Micah Owings Sig Stars Sigs
Dexter Fowler RC/AU
Kevin Gausman USA Future Watch AU/relic /899 (The relic is definitly game used as it is filthy lol)
Sean Coyle USA Future Watch AU/relic /899
Phillip Pfeifer USA AU/relic /399

Relics:
Kevin Gausman UD Game Jsy
Manny Machado UD Game Jsy Big Grin
Ladson Montgomery UD Game Jsy
Tyler Holt UD Game Jsy
Cody Wheeler UD Game Jsy
Gerrit Cole USA Winning Materials /499 Big Grin

Also got a Cutch RC Big Grin, and a blue parallel Youkilis /170

Heritage Minors

Autos:
Real One AU's of Charles Brewer and Joc Pederson

Relic:
Nick Castellanos Hat Logo Patch Card Redemption (Redeemed! Big Grin Just wish it wasn't manufactured...)

SP's and Black Bordered Parallels:
Javier Baez SP/Variation Big Grin
Kolten Wong
Michael Choice
James Paxton
Christian Bethancourt
Raywilly Gomez /96
Matt Davidson /96
Andre Rienzo /96

Thanks for checking this out. Some stuff may be for trade, will work on getting everything entered. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and hope everyone picks up some sweet stuff on Black Friday!

RE: 3 boxes of 09 UD Sig Stars and 1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors
Nice esp. on the Pride of a Nation!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I would be interested in the wong, and any cardinals u got. lmk Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

I'd say you did really well. -Even if manufactured, there will be a lot of trade interest in the Castellanos. (I just read on SI.com that Castellanos was one of the best players in the Arizona Fall League. Some scouts project he could contend for the MLB batting title down the road). The Pride of the Nation is a real nice grab too. That's a lot of hits for 4 boxes. Not sure what you paid, but sounds like you got a good deal. Congrats.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Oh yea I think I did great to, I was just thinking those hits were like 10 times better than what they turned out to be though. lol... Yea Castellanos is a beast from the looks of it. Saw him play once while he was with the Lakeland Flying Tigers, batted above .400 I think in his time there. Be interesting to see, I think he can play SS so wonder if he'll make his debut there next year.

Everything was purchased from Blowout through there Black Friday deals and such so the deals were pretty good I think. Everything total was enough to get me free shipping so it was just over $150 for the 4 boxes (Sig Stars was like $35 a box). Saved up some extra cash for Black Friday and ended up breaking down and getting 3 more boxes (as there was a 3 box limit for both offers) when they re-offered the deal again today lol... Oh the chase for a Harper... Have another 3 boxes of Sig Stars coming, as well as a box of 2012 Bowman Chrome, 2012 Onyx Platinum Prospects, a 2012 Onyx Authenticated PPC National Edition Baseball, and a box of 2012 Topps Chrome FB. Think I'll be taking a break from buying boxes for a bit. lol...

@ atteberry23, I'll check your org. Only thing is, I've gotten so much of this stuff lately (with another 3 boxes on the way) I'm debating on whether to try and pick up the missing Future Watch autos that I haven't gotten yet and complete the set.

Thanks guys and I'll update this thread when my new boxes arrive!

Really nice. Will like a shot for the Baez sp.

Sorry building the set so it wont be for trade. Thanks though.

Sweet pulls!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice hat logo redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-23-2012, 01:57 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I'd say you did really well. -Even if manufactured, there will be a lot of trade interest in the Castellanos. (I just read on SI.com that Castellanos was one of the best players in the Arizona Fall League. Some scouts project he could contend for the MLB batting title down the road). The Pride of the Nation is a real nice grab too. That's a lot of hits for 4 boxes. Not sure what you paid, but sounds like you got a good deal. Congrats.
Read somewhere he was available when the Yankees took Cito Culver. Wish they got Castellanos instead of Culver.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!