`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
At least answer please...

At least answer please...
I will not give names and i know im new in here but im wondering why some members just dont answer to trade offers or pm.
You need to give us (newbies) a chance to proove ourself that we are good people who just want to do some trades in here.If you dont want to trade with somebody that have only made a few trade,thats ok but at least say it.
Dont try to offend anybody,i really love the site and the community in here and already done a few trade with great members,just try to make a point.
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

RE: At least answer please...
I know the feeling. I've got 4 pages of trades open and 70% of them I have heard nothing on and I'm semi-established. Just be willing to send first.

I looked through your stuff and didn't see anything I could use though. Sorry (Add more Griffey and I'll take a look again)

Some people like myself dont check in here very often anymore. Also my ORG was locked when I let my OPG subscription expire in march. Now I cant unmark my cards for trade. I would think people who look at my feedback and see I havent done a trade in months would get the idea I quit using this site to trade.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I guess some people have bad experiences with people who join a site and make a trade then never send the cards they promised or something.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Some people dont always check their trades either. Im very guilty of having trades sit for a while before answering. Never meant to offend anyone by that.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Same here, I never check.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

All you have to do is mark your notifications to send you an email when someone sends you a trade offer.

I let my subscription expire a few months ago. Until Beckett gets it's act together I won't be doing any trading.

When I get a trade offer email I click on them link and cancel the trade.

Ray

The OP is a good guy to trade with.
-I noticed that Dontpray has a nice Rock Raines auto. You might check him out.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I must say I apologize to anyone I did not get back to in a timely manner. I have had a lot of personal issues I have been dealing with (6 deaths) and there were some new guys that sent me an offer but I wasn't trying to be rude (looking back now I was and I am sorry for that) If you still want to trade I am ready to start again.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I am guilty of letting trades sit on occasion. I try not to but a couple things deter me on certain people.

1. The guys that have 30,000 cards in their org it seems like it takes for ever for pages to load even when I type in searches.

2. The trade requests that are sent for 1 card that have a value of 2 dollars. Not really worth it IMO.

I am trying to get better at responding in some way to these.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]