`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
At least answer please...

RE: At least answer please...
(11-21-2012, 04:59 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Same here, I never check.
No need to check when you don't have anything marked for trade Wink

To the OP's question - could be a number of things:

1. The person you've sent an offer to isn't actively trading (check their feedback to see if they've traded recently)
2. They forget to check their trade screen
3. They just don't see anything they want (some people are better about responding than others - it's not just you. Happens to all of us!)

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(11-22-2012, 07:07 AM)ceocards Wrote: No need to check when you don't have anything marked for trade Wink

To the OP's question - could be a number of things:

1. The person you've sent an offer to isn't actively trading (check their feedback to see if they've traded recently)
2. They forget to check their trade screen
3. They just don't see anything they want (some people are better about responding than others - it's not just you. Happens to all of us!)

Well im always checking the trades forum to see what people have and wants to trade and when i see something i like i send a trade offer + leave a message in the trade thread and pm the guy.So i dont see a reason why some people just dont answer.

I know i dont have much to trade right now...im just getting back into the game
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

(11-21-2012, 08:44 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I must say I apologize to anyone I did not get back to in a timely manner. I have had a lot of personal issues I have been dealing with (6 deaths) and there were some new guys that sent me an offer but I wasn't trying to be rude (looking back now I was and I am sorry for that) If you still want to trade I am ready to start again.
Oh Wayne. Man 6 deaths, I'm so sorry.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-21-2012, 04:05 PM)lefou66 Wrote: I will not give names and i know im new in here but im wondering why some members just dont answer to trade offers or pm.
You need to give us (newbies) a chance to proove ourself that we are good people who just want to do some trades in here.If you dont want to trade with somebody that have only made a few trade,thats ok but at least say it.
Dont try to offend anybody,i really love the site and the community in here and already done a few trade with great members,just try to make a point.
I've noticed something that draws in trades is to go in the trading section and post scans of cards you have for trade. I guess it reassures the other person you actually have the card(s). I have the same problem too, and that's the only way I get trades.
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

I know some traders on here take break. I know I just did and I wish they would make a button for people taking a break from the hobby. That way it would not waste the other traders time trying to make trades when the other person is on break. I just took a couple of months off. It will still be a couple weeks before I can trade again I've got to update my org.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(11-22-2012, 05:42 PM)beginesj Wrote: I know some traders on here take break. I know I just did and I wish they would make a button for people taking a break from the hobby. That way it would not waste the other traders time trying to make trades when the other person is on break. I just took a couple of months off. It will still be a couple weeks before I can trade again I've got to update my org.
I do the same thing. I came to the conclusion this is my winter hobby.

I put something in my About Me profile section stating I was not trading as of date X

This is my beef ... you and another member, through a series of PMs, communicate very well and work out a high-end and/or multiple-card trade, which is hours or even a few days in the making, the deal is finally agreed upon, an offer is finally set up ... and then ... nothing.

No reply PMs, not even the decency to cancel the trade ... just ... nothing.

If you got a better offer or something — GREAT! GOOD FOR YOU! — just ... let ... me ... know.

OK, thanks for letting me vent.