`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRRRRRADIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: TRRRRRADIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-22-2012, 12:08 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Got 2 osweiler autos hard hat /99 and platinum patch auto /125 and a quad patch with doug martin /15 any interest?
just looking for martin auto's and have the hard hats osweiler--how many clr's on the platinum patch/au--checked ur bucket and didn't see a scan

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

(11-22-2012, 12:25 PM)mpekar Wrote: just looking for martin auto's and have the hard hats osweiler--how many clr's on the platinum patch/au--checked ur bucket and didn't see a scan
Just got it in yesturday so I haven't scanned it yet and its 3clrs

(11-22-2012, 01:02 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Just got it in yesturday so I haven't scanned it yet and its 3clrs
ok--would be interested in that one(have one already, but I'm stocking up on his patch/auto's)--what did u like??

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

I like the blackmon green the weedon rookies and stars and if u have any extra martin autos I would be interested in those lmk thanks

(11-22-2012, 01:14 PM)husker 101 Wrote: I like the blackmon green the weedon rookies and stars and if u have any extra martin autos I would be interested in those lmk thanks
pm sent--thanks

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

edit to the list after trades

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

Do you still have the 2012 Certified Fotg Fleener? Is it #ed to 25? Thats the last one I need to complete the set... PM me how much$ you want for it if still available. THanks

(02-18-2015, 05:18 PM)malaka76 Wrote: Do you still have the 2012 Certified Fotg Fleener? Is it #ed to 25? Thats the last one I need to complete the set... PM me how much$ you want for it if still available. THanks
sorry, that one is long gone

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

darn... thanks