`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Walter Payton/Barry Sanders PTT Auto

Walter Payton/Barry Sanders PTT Auto
Think you have what it takes to get this card off of me? It's FS/FT lets try to make a deal.. Serious offers only, ill Entertain everything that's a serious offer and im also willing to Work with you. Its BV is 2,500 so please don't pm me, or anything unless your willing to reach at least that. It's Graded, I will ship it safely with Insurance.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: Walter Payton/Barry Sanders PTT Auto
Wowzers.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

So you're the lucky dog who got that one of the bay? Sorry I would give you an offer but I have nothing CLOSE to that kind of BV, and there is no way I could scrounge up any money to buy it... All in all, that card is SAH WEET.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

PM sent
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I didnt buy this on the bay.. Ive had it for 13 years just sent it in to get it graded Smile
Photobucket

^^ Any more interest out there?
Photobucket

Why on Earth would you sell something like this?

Oh, my bad, I just remember that one that was being sold on the bay for the infertile woman or whatever the case was... I'm forgetting now. And I agree with thestyle^^
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Honestly I would rather have some rare mannings for my pc, stuff i appreciate more, and some who appreciated this should be able to add it to their PC.. Im hoping to find a win win trade that makes it happen.. I hope that makes sense to you guys
Photobucket

I'm confused, the one /1500 doesn't show as auto by Beckett. The 2,500 bv card is /100. Am I missing something?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.