`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want a Beckett iPhone app!

I want a Beckett iPhone app!
I was at work today and I just wondered if Beckett had an iPhone app and of course there isn't one. I think it would be a great idea personally. They could post their reviews of products, have a short cut to the forum on there, and even a way to post videos and pics of awesome pulls. There are tons of different things you can do with that app and I would love to see it made one day. What do you guys think?

RE: I want a Beckett iPhone app!
i want a website that has all the functionality promised, first.

also: i want a pony

An app would be great as long as they made not cost a butt load there's an app for everything these days
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

you iphone doesnt allow you to browse the site? my evo 4g allows me to use the website as i would on a pc

(11-19-2012, 05:25 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: you iphone doesnt allow you to browse the site? my evo 4g allows me to use the website as i would on a pc
It does, just moves slightly slower that the site. Which the site moves slow as well. ( I have an old 3GS )

(11-19-2012, 05:25 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: you iphone doesnt allow you to browse the site? my evo 4g allows me to use the website as i would on a pc
An app is built specifically for the phone, because of that the experience is much smoother and streamlined. I have a Droid Bionic and can access just about any website with no real problems, but I will choose using an app for that website any day of the week. A good example is the bay app, I actually prefer using the smart phone app over using my actual home computer and website. Its just cleaner.

+1 for a Beckett app

[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

My iphone does get the site but it is not a mobile web page, its just a regular site. Everything is really small and hard to coordinate. Plus I think that an app would make everything a lot more interactive. There are a lot of uses that an app can have over just the site.

I think an app would make it better on mobile. It's really small and tough to do stuff on the site on my phone, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I've been thinking this forever!
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

Android app +1 . . . jacoby's idea +2
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!