`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Filters aren't showing up for me...anyone else have this problem

Filters aren't showing up for me...anyone else have this problem
Don't know if it's a setting that I have messed up or what. But when I am doing a trade, the filters aren't showing up. It says it's trying to load, but then it just goes blank. I can still see all of the cards the other trader has, just can't filter by team, mem-auto-RC, etc.

Anyone else having this problem? Or it is just me? Just thought I'd ask. If it's only me, what is the feature I have disabled? Or what have I hit to make the filters go away?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Filters aren't showing up for me...anyone else have this problem
Nope, not just you. It's the same for me.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

yea, they just put in place sortable columns for description, beckett price, print run in the opg. im assuming they might be introducing it to trade as well. filters in opg are also offline. could just be a matter of getting everything back online after implementing the change

Yeah, I think they changed something and haven't fixed it yet.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Hope they get it fixed before the holiday..can not trade if I can not search for what I want..

Yeah sucks hope its fixed soon!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sounds like everyone is still having the same issue?
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc39...reynolds1/

I will ship your cards in a bubble mailer. I expect the same in return.
Also, I travel for work and can ship on Saturdays only.

filters are back, at least partially (cant confirm they are back in full yet), in the opg. happened in the last 10 minutes

(11-20-2012, 11:28 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: filters are back, at least partially (cant confirm they are back in full yet), in the opg. happened in the last 10 minutes
I just checked the trades page and they aren't back there yet. No big deal.

(11-20-2012, 11:59 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I just checked the trades page and they aren't back there yet. No big deal.
well, it kind of is a big deal for some folk. but if the filters are coming back to the opg, probably means trade system should come soon

question: i know they enhanced the opg yesterday with sortable columns for description, beckett price and print run...did that happen for trade as well?