`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boxes of Baseball Cards in 2013

Boxes of Baseball Cards in 2013
I'm not sure if I should post this in Box Breaks, as it is potential box breaks, but I was wondering, what products do you plan on buying boxes of in 2013? I plan on buying:
Jumbo Topps Series 1
Jumbo Topps Series 2
Jumbo Topps Update
Gypsy Queen
Allen and Ginter
Museum Collection
Archives
Mini
Bowman Platinum

What about you guys?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: Boxes of Baseball Cards in 2013
Probly do a Jumbo of 1,2 & U. Will do one+ A&G. Maby Archives if I like the style. Definetly Bowman Chrome. Probly on singles for GQ and the high end isues.

Michael
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

I will probably do Heritage, GQ and Topps Chrome. I am going to limit myself this coming year so I can focus more on vintage.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(11-19-2012, 12:10 AM)Haze28 Wrote: ... I am going to limit myself this coming year so I can focus more on vintage.
I am going to limit myself so I can focus of my favorite players and my home team the Reds . Like to add more other items such as game used. I have two bats from the Reds and like to add other items.

Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

I've developed a norm over the past few years of buying 3 boxes of each as they come out, make the sets and trade the rest for PC. Topps I'll just buy packs when I'm bored but still put the sets together.
Heritage,
Bowman,
Topps Chrome,
Bowman Chrome,
Bowman Draft

(11-19-2012, 08:12 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I plan on buying at least one box of :
*2013 Topps Pro Debut
*2013 Topps Heritage Minors
*2013 Bowman Draft
*2013 Topps Flagship (series 1, 2 & update)

After this year's A&G fiasco and how unimpressed I was at the regular Heritage and Topps Chrome box I bought I'll be sticking to some of the cheap stuff that involves prospects. Plus there's a chance that I'll be going back to the states next year which means I won't be able to blow off my money on Card Gen (which in turn sucks because a Bryce Harper card's probably going to be released next year, GAH!).
Is therea thread on why you're in Japan? Always wondered but figured you were married or had a girlfriend there. Now I'm thinking you are stationed there lol
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I loved museum this year, ill likely do a box of Museum, and ebay singles for the rest.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(11-19-2012, 10:01 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: No, I try to keep my real life and internet life separate but seeing as how some people know my address and name I might as well tell my lame backstory.

I was born and raised in New York to Japanese parents. Around '07 when I was about finish my second year of middle school my family started falling apart and I was sent to live with my relatives in Japan so my parents could work out any problems they had between them (which they did in vain as it resulted in a divorce) and to keep me off drugs (which also failed since I'm still a cardboard junkie Wink). And I've been in this country since.

So yeah, nothing romantic like my girlfriend being here (because girls look at me as a foreigner I've always been friendzoned lol) or cool like me serving my country.
And right now I'm attending college over here but things have really gone south for me since the day I got accepted (I'm not surprised though since I still can't read over half of the kanji letters in the Japanese language). So I've been talking with my old man (who still lives in NY) about maybe coming home and enrolling in a college in NY next year.

Which basically means that I'll be scooping up as many blasters as I can of '13 Bowman Draft come next year. Right after I sell off my Card Gen extras at stupid and downright unfair prices (mwuhahaha).
Well sorry for having you bring your story out. I wish you the best for everything. Anddd when you get back just think of the Yankees games that you can go to.

As for college, depending on what you want to do, my one friend went to St Johns in queens and he loved everything about it

(11-19-2012, 11:19 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: It's no biggie (although I kinda feel bad for derailing the thread) and thanks. Another thing I'm thinking of is how much money the various Yankees & Mets oddballs I've been able to find here will sell for. ATM I'm thinking 5 cents for the entire lot.

And thanks for the advice. Right now nothing's set in stone but I'm probably gonna go to a community college for 2 years first since my english hasn't grown an inch since I left the states and is in danger of being replaced with engrish as each day goes by and then enroll into another 4 year college.
haha nice...at least your thinking for the future which is hard for some people to even think about.

back to the thread (cause I too felt bad)

I'm going to pick up a few allen & ginter, draft, chrome... but in 2013 after I finish with Draft this month and December, I want to focus on autographs of my favorite players growing up (90s and 2000s)

I reallly want to save up for triple threads, which I'll probably get a bad box but whatever haha

I don't mind you guys "derailing the thread", Ziveus101 and stera8. Seems most people are going to buy Bowman products. I may try one.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!