`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs

What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs
This is from about my last three Target runs. I got two packs of Bowman Chrome, two packs of Star Wars Galatic Files (to satisfy my inner nerd), and one of those "four packs and an auto" things. Bowman Chrome the highlight was an Indians Franchise All-Stars Cabrera/Lindor. Star Wars satisfied my inner nerd as I had hoped, but not much more. The four packs and an auto had been hanging there a few weeks and on my last Target run, I had to get it. I found out why it had been sitting there so long. It had two packs of '07 Fleer, a pack of '07 Future Stars, and a pack of '09 X. Yeah, it was that bad. Michael Bourn and Philip Humber were the two best RCs out of Fleer. Future Stars had nothing and X had an Xponential Hanley Ramirez. The auto? Remember '11 Bowman Platnium? Topps put in crummy auto relics out of 1166 just so the box would have one. I got one of Juan Miranda. Never buying one of those four packs and an auto again.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs
Juan Miranda? Sounds familiar. YANKEES? If so i'll take it off your hands. Just got back from target myself and did a little better and bought a blaster of Bowman Chrome and got a Bryce Harper Legends in the Making.

You actually did well! Miranda is a former Yankee.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

if the miranda is in a yankee uni i would trade for it

No, Diamondbacks uni.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Did a Target run last week and did AWESOME... I bought a Topps Chrome Blaster and pulled the Bryce Harper Superfractor Auto....

You're kidding, right?

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

No Scan means it didnt happen. Doubt Topps inserted a superfractor auto in a blaster let alone a Harper

100 % a lie. Superfractors are not in blasters. There were some pulled out of those topps value packs from last year, but those were hobby packs in those. Not blaster packs.

Not sure where people get off on lying about pulls : /.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(11-19-2012, 09:31 AM)Krangry Wrote: 100 % a lie. Superfractors are not in blasters. There were some pulled out of those topps value packs from last year, but those were hobby packs in those. Not blaster packs.

Not sure where people get off on lying about pulls : /.
how awesome would that be... "oh yeah I'm going to open a crappy 20$ walmart box, doubt this one hobby pack has anything"

BAM
SUPERFRACTOR!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!