`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THIS FOR AWHILE NOW AND I THINK ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT THING FOR GRIFFEY COLLECTORS. THIS PAGE IS MEANT FOR FELLOW GRIFFEY COLLECTORS TO TRADE / SHOW OFF ACCOMPLISHMENTS OR PICK UPS/ HELP / AND ASK FELLOW GRIFFEY COLLECTORS QUESTIONS ABOUT GRIFFEY CARDS OR ITEMS. ALSO THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE FOR OTHER COLLECTORS TO STOP BY AND LET US KNOW WHAT GRIFFEYS YOU HAVE TO TRADE. I KNOW THERE IS A DECENT AMOUNT OF GRIFFEY COLLECTORS ON HERE SO LETS GET THIS ROLLING.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
Good idea bud! I'm always collecting Griffey autos!

Hey guys, I had quite a great little collection going for him however I sold over 400 of what I had to cover the money I spent on a white whale for Goldschmidt, who is my main pc guy so its back to square one for me. I was gonna quit collecting him after that but I'm coming back stronger than ever for him! He is my favorite player of all time and played the game the right way.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I'm always looking for griffey and keep a want list updated in my org. Up for buying and not just trading

My Griffey pc is a slow mover but it's still growing. I always like to see what others have because it gives me ideas on what to look for. I only collect him as a Mariner so that does make it a bit easier for me.

My goodness it is hard to read all caps!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-18-2012, 10:53 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: My Griffey pc is a slow mover but it's still growing. I always like to see what others have because it gives me ideas on what to look for. I only collect him as a Mariner so that does make it a bit easier for me.
it does make it easier to collect him in seattle just because he got out seattle before the massive amount of sets got made
evedently i put this in a forum that wasnt trading, i dont know if it got moved but i am going to start this fresh in the baseball trading.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I also collect Griffey jr, I would love to contribute to a Griffey thread. I use to post on the 200+ page Griffey jr thread on the old Beckett. I don't have biggest or best collection but he was my favorite player.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.