IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MICKEY MANTLE TOPPS ROOKIE STOLEN!

RE: MICKEY MANTLE TOPPS ROOKIE STOLEN!
Do you even know the bgs serial number?

Is there any video surveillance at that show? There should be. I would check with the organizers. If nothing else, this could help with an insurance claim.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-18-2012, 11:39 AM)jonathani Wrote: Is there any video surveillance at that show? There should be. I would check with the organizers. If nothing else, this could help with an insurance claim.
Yeah he went there as soon as he finished with the cops, the guy in the video room was not allowed to go back he had to get a supervisor who wasnt there
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-17-2012, 09:47 PM)chads-cards Wrote: The person who stole it past up 4 babe ruth goudeys so they specifically wanted that card only.
Sounds like you know who stole it. Not sure how much this card costs. I'd request that the Chicago PD look at video footage of the guy at your booth, the guy stealing the card, then the guy walking in and out of the show and then video of him walking out to his car... get the license plate and you should have the guy in the bag.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Anything new on this story?

Post a picture of card so we know what to look for

good luck on finding it hope it all works out for you

(11-17-2012, 10:48 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah were just trying to get in their head

- they most likely will not list it online
- they will probably transfer to psa
- it will be moved fast for way under market

By the time the card is found it will be with a new owner who was not aware they bought a stolen card.

Its sad but true
I think youre right about this, Id try to contact PSA and SGC and let them know about this, considering its not a common card maybe you could work something out. Good luck!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s