Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box Threads 5 packs Prestige!
Photo 
1 Box Threads 5 packs Prestige!
Stopped by the LCS today to buy some supplies and couldn't keep myself away from the box/pack area. As the subject says I ended up leaving with a box of threads and 5 packs of prestige (Owner just opened a new box, was only missing like 3 packs). I didn't post pics of the low end inserts but they are listed in my org and on my bucket. Everything is available for trade, so if anyone is interested send those open offers! Also I am curious about something, Out of the packs/boxes of threads I have been buying from this store I have pulled a lot of the same inserts, and the last box the Owner opened I pulled Card #1 Rookie Team Threads Auto Redemption Kyrie Irving, and the Next box opened (The one I bought today) I pulled Card #1 Team Threads Auto Redemption James Harden. So is this coincidence, or could it be some sort of pattern in how the packaged the cards/boxes/cases? Just curious... here are the pics

[Image: 44_zps17670d67.jpg]

RE: 1 Box Threads 5 packs Prestige!
Nice redmeption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-18-2012, 03:00 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice redmeption
Thanks, considering the other possibilities I was pretty happy with it.

I wonder what team jersey that redemption will be on...he is on the Thunder in the set but the Rockets by the time he signs(IF he hasn't already signed).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice Break! I would say that its just really good luck your having with Threads!

(11-19-2012, 06:18 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I wonder what team jersey that redemption will be on...he is on the Thunder in the set but the Rockets by the time he signs(IF he hasn't already signed).
Lol yeah, that is a good question. He may have already had all the blank OKC JSY's just waiting to sign. But I don't think Panini would send him a bunch of OKC Team Threads cards at this point.... who know's. I redeemed it last night. I have like 8 redemptions in at Panini the oldest one being from June, still waiting........ (I hate their redemption program)
(11-19-2012, 09:47 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Break! I would say that its just really good luck your having with Threads!
Thanks! I certainly can't complain, I have seen some pretty bad breaks come from these boxes. I have to stop by the LCS today, I might have to buy another box... can't decide on the Prestige or Threads. I may just buy some packs of each, last time I was in there was still one auto to pull in the Prestige and two in the Threads he had opened. I don't know but hopefully the luck continues!
I haven't seen to many of the Century Stars cards, they are priced fairly high, and they are a pretty nice looking. I wonder what the odds are on pulling one.

The century stars are one per case-ish

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-19-2012, 10:10 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The century stars are one per case-ish
I've been thinking about going after the set. I like the look of them.

Wow a nice break.

They are sweet. I hit one in about six or seven boxes. Luckily, I hit the pierce(PC guy).