`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-MJ pick ups

Non-MJ pick ups
Picked up a few cards that are not for my MJ PC. Might use them to trade or sell later but wanted to broaden my collection a little.

Really happy with the E-X Lebron rookie. Also picked up his 2002-03 Finest XRC BGS9...Waiting for it to come in the mail.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: DSC_0064.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0065.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0066.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0069.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: Non-MJ pick ups
Boooo!! No MJ's? lol

That's a sick Lebron man...what did u pay?

(11-17-2012, 05:39 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Boooo!! No MJ's? lol

That's a sick Lebron man...what did u pay?
HAHA I know... Can't seem to find the MJ's I want for the price I want to pay. I'm cheep!

Payed $45 for the E-X and $100 for the Finest XRC BGS9

Nice pickups! The EX RC looks pretty nice! You thinking about sending it in for grading? If you decide to come off the Payton/Pierce auto let me know!

(11-17-2012, 05:46 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice pickups! The EX RC looks pretty nice! You thinking about sending it in for grading? If you decide to come off the Payton/Pierce auto let me know!
Thanks!

Yeah I think the EX will be in my next BGS order. I just sent in 13 cards a few weeks ago. Should have results soon...Cant wait!

That Pippen/Lebron jersey sooo nice.

Nice pick ups. I actually pulled that EX LeBum rc from a pack at the NBA store in NYC, I couldn't believe it when I did. And I bought that Glove/Truth dual auto at a card show some years ago at a local card show. Nice to see after all this time someone picking up those same cards. Congrats.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv