`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Marshawn Lynch collection

My Marshawn Lynch collection
So I've been trading with folks a little bit and have gotten some Marshawn Lynch cards, but I haven't shared them here yet. I finally got around to scanning most of the cards into my photobucket, and wanted to share them..

For your viewing pleasure.

[Image: scan0046.jpg]

[Image: scan0047.jpg]

[Image: scan0045.jpg]

[Image: scan0044.jpg]

[Image: scan0042.jpg]

[Image: scan0048.jpg]

[Image: scan0049.jpg]

[Image: scan0053.jpg]

[Image: scan0054.jpg]

[Image: scan0052.jpg]

[Image: scan0051.jpg]

[Image: scan0050.jpg]

[Image: scan0043.jpg]

The Pink Breast Cancer one is one of my favorites. For a good cause, and an awesome card.

I'll update this thread as I get more cards in. I've just about completed the 2012 Chrome Rainbow (just missing 3 cards "base, orange, and camo), and own 1 of the 4 plates as well. So if you know someone who has any of the plates or see any of the plates please let me know..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: My Marshawn Lynch collection
Very nice collection.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow, that's a really sweet looking collection. The Gridiron Kings auto card is especially nice.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice stuff!! Like that dual auto with DeSean!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Pretty sweet collection! If you pick up anymore Russell Wilsons, I may be willing to part with more of my Lynches Smile
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

You've got some real nice stuff in there. Keep it up!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(11-17-2012, 05:34 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Pretty sweet collection! If you pick up anymore Russell Wilsons, I may be willing to part with more of my Lynches Smile
Haha.. I actually do have more. I got another of the one I traded you, and I've for about 10 different cards of his. 2 are jersey up to /165, and then a few are lower serial #
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA