Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Redskin fans will like yesterdays RC QB Auto Mailday

Redskin fans will like yesterdays RC QB Auto Mailday
Went to sleep early last night, so didn't post this. Here it is #d to 99:
[Image: griffinelite.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Redskin fans will like yesterdays RC QB Auto Mailday
Very nice! Love elite. Congrats on the pickup
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

thanks. this is the first one i've been able to get this year, though my second is probably on it's way as I'm thinking of moving a brees auto towards it actually Smile
(11-17-2012, 09:35 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: Very nice! Love elite. Congrats on the pickup
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Well, I am a skins fan.....and you're right, I do love it.. Thanks for sharing!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

lol....glad you like it
(11-17-2012, 09:43 AM)redskins316 Wrote: Well, I am a skins fan.....and you're right, I do love it.. Thanks for sharing!
My Flickr

Wow what a sick pickup! Love the look of Elite this year.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Beautiful pickup. That's an awesome, big time card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thanks bud. cost me an hofer and some other stuff, but figured I hadn't been able to get one yet, so why not Smile
(11-17-2012, 09:57 AM)nineof Wrote: Beautiful pickup. That's an awesome, big time card.
My Flickr

(11-17-2012, 10:01 AM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks bud. cost me an hofer and some other stuff, but figured I hadn't been able to get one yet, so why not Smile
I feel your Pain I have yet to get one myself but I am lurking lol
Photobucket

lol...not in pain...could've scored a damaged one earlier in the year, but wanted one that looked nice.
(11-17-2012, 10:13 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I feel your Pain I have yet to get one myself but I am lurking lol
My Flickr