`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my chase has hit an end... hope not

I think my chase has hit an end... hope not
Promised myself I'd not start seriously collecting anything else until I hit on a few 05/06 UD ICE Milan Hejduk Cool Threads Patches #\50. So a few years have passed since my last score and I'm starting to feel (and sound) desperate... but I like to stick to my promises, I'm told it builds character. So I'm hoping someone here in the forum can point me to another score before I slowly end my search defeated, but with dollars still sitting idle in paypal. Any help is appreciated, I really hate to lose! Happy Holidays everyone.
Please help me find one of these 05/06 Hejduk Patches #/50:

[Image: HejdukCoolThreadsPatch502.jpg]

RE: I think my chase has hit an end... hope not
It doesn't build character, it sucks your soul from your very being!

Seriously though, I'll let you know if I see any.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I will keep a eye out for u
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I will keep an eye for you as well

have you checked out other sites as well?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks for the extra eyes, guys! And yes, I've tried other sites as well and so far come up dry. Not giving up just yet though.

You would think that a Milan Hedjuk card would be so hard to track down. I know its #'d/50, but still. Keep as a saved search on the bay, and many of here on Beckett will keep an eye out for you

(12-11-2012, 10:05 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: You would think that a Milan Hedjuk card would be so hard to track down. I know its #'d/50, but still. Keep as a saved search on the bay, and many of here on Beckett will keep an eye out for you
Thanks, but I don't want to mislead, they originally weren't so hard to track down... I have a bunch already and am just looking to get as many of the 50 as I can. I started collecting these when my son was just 3 and he said he liked the purple in the Avs jersey, so I've been trying to get these for him for when he's older and more into the hobby himself - I thought it would be neat for him to be close to having all 50 and maybe he can hunt down the rest when he's using his own money! He's nearly ten now and is a Flyers fan like me, but he still prefers the Colorado jersey over any I've showed him of our Flyers. And it doesn't hurt that Hejduk is a great player. Anyway, thanks for any extra support we can get on our father-son quest.