[Image: daltontc.jpg]
[Image: wilsonmomentum.jpg]
[Image: smithltd.jpg]
[Image: wilsonprime.jpg]
[Image: mccoygridiron.jpg]
[Image: kuechlyelite.jpg]
[Image: gemsmartin.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO
Oh come on now, that mailday is more than solid. That's rockin'. Great looking cards. The Derek Jeter auto/jersey card is so damn sweet. It's hard to believe, but it's even nicer than the Dalton auto/jersey card you picked up. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

lol...jeter is my pc and I appreciate the compliment. I would hope jeter would be nicer Smile Bro, I think you've seen my posts to know I don't view my cards as gold, as believe me, plenty of people IMO have better cards then I do.
(11-15-2012, 03:51 PM)nineof Wrote: Oh come on now, that mailday is more than solid. That's rockin'. Great looking cards. The Derek Jeter auto/jersey card is so damn sweet. It's hard to believe, but it's even nicer than the Dalton auto/jersey card you picked up. Tongue
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(11-15-2012, 03:53 PM)ft28jags Wrote: lol...jeter is my pc and I appreciate the compliment. I would hope jeter would be nicer Smile Bro, I think you've seen my posts to know I don't view my cards as gold, as believe me, plenty of people IMO have better cards then I do.
I understand what you're saying. There are alot of people with really bad azz cards and collections here and on other forums. I'm definitely on the low end of collecting. In my opinion, your stuff is better than mine... so BITE ME!!!!!!!!! Tongue LOL.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

LOL...whatever. I do agree that there are some folks who have some bad arse cards, some easy to trade with, some not so much. Again, I appreciate the compliment, but as I've always said better is subjective. A-holes and opinions are just alike, as everyone has one and they're always different. You learn to know who to try and deal with and who is going to be difficult and you move along.
(11-15-2012, 04:04 PM)nineof Wrote: I understand what you're saying. There are alot of people with really bad azz cards and collections here and on other forums. I'm definitely on the low end of collecting. In my opinion, your stuff is better than mine... so BITE ME!!!!!!!!! Tongue LOL.
My Flickr

i would say that is a very nice mailday...well done sir Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

thanks...appreciate it
(11-15-2012, 04:08 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: i would say that is a very nice mailday...well done sir Smile
My Flickr

Yeah, pretty good...I guess Smile

WTG dude, nice Jeter pick up!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

doug martin redemption added
My Flickr

Congrats man!! Those are some killer cards!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**