`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question?? Signa Cuts

Question?? Signa Cuts
I traded for a Rafael Furcal 2012 Tristar Signa cut auto 1/5.. Is beckett going to put these cards in the data base? I would like to trade it. Thanks, Ethan

[Image: 2F5FA94C-4E15-4D2A-A305-38C5D13E1979-685...C3B7C4.jpg]
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Question?? Signa Cuts
they haven't ever listed them -I have heard becauase they are not licensed. Do not know if that is true
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I don't think it is, it says its not affiliated with any baseball team, league, player, or organization. It also says its not affiliated with any card company. Thats what it says on the back if the card. That really sucks, guess I can't trade it on here. Thanks for the reply.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

I have asked the same ?? for several years.
They will not appear due to license issues I was told..
They are out there, they are still being produced, why not list them with a disclaimer or something..

Even if they put it in the database it wouldn't have a price associated with it since it is only #'d /5. Would be NA.

the biggest problem with these is lack of a comprehensive checklist. even if they were licensed, the checklist issue would prevent a good database transition

I don't think they price Tristar because it is unlicenced. Even if they did, the card would be "too scarce to price."
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!