`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 box Five Star Break

2 box Five Star Break
I got 4 cases in my shop, sold one case and broke two boxes. The case I sold was pretty bad, probably a 4 out of 10. This was my first box...

[Image: CB1315BE-2EE1-4CB9-89B5-46141969292F-344...2DC2-1.jpg]

I was going to stop there but opted for one more a few hours later. The first box had some pretty rough cards as far as edges and corners. The second box was a lot better condition wise.

[Image: 1089F769-6545-4B09-A1D4-0F1BED896086-344...DB37-1.jpg]

[Image: BC1A89E1-529F-4362-A181-B9B1852BF797-344...673C-1.jpg]

Having seen these and the other case, and after messaging with Chris today and then seeing all those cases he broke on youtube I would say that 1:5 boxes or so is REALLY good and the rest are a little disappointing. If you hit one of the good ones like my second one they are worth it. The product info WAS a little misleading though...a lot of semi stars and higher numbered stuff that they never mentioned.

Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: 2 box Five Star Break
Nice hits! But you are right, I think there are way too many "lesser" players for such a high-end product, from what I have seen.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Very nice! That Hamilton/Darvish is insane! I think there are too many lesser players, too. I also think for $500 a box the cards need to be in much better shape.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

i'd be interesed in the freese base if its FT.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Some very nice card but for the money this is how it should be (read below)

This is getting ridiculous topps should have all of these cards in protective cases like they have in tribute. They're should be NO base cards and NO KINER! KINGMAN! OR Players like that. Some of the cards are nice but they are #/d to high. It should be cream of the crop. The booklets would be a little tuff to encase but there has to be a better way.

You own a shop so you got a direct price on the cases since you have the vendors license with . So at least you didn't have to pay retail. And I bet the prices will sky rocket by 3 to 400 a case very soon.

I think we can all boo topps for this.

The second box was great but if you had to pay even closer to retail would it pay for BOTH you busted? That's the question. Add the fact that I have seen many of these thick cards chipped online, make me stay away from this one....

i would be interested in that braun

Not impressed with the design and the fact that Topps can't do any better with quality control is ridiculous. Especially for the price.

We need more diversity. The Topps monopoly is really bringing down the quality of cards.

The condition these cards are showing up in is ridiculous. I can't watch box break videos of these anymore...

Nice matt moore rc auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK