`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traded card shipping etiquette

RE: Traded card shipping etiquette
If sending in a PWE is so safe and no big deal like you claim, then why would you bother sending higher end in a bubble mailer? Obviously even you think its an issue sending in a PWE or else you wouldn't treat your highend trades and different. Just my opinion. Obviously I'm bias because I am 100% against PWE just as you're bias because you use them.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(11-14-2012, 01:37 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: If sending in a PWE is so safe and no big deal like you claim, then why would you bother sending higher end in a bubble mailer? Obviously even you think its an issue sending in a PWE or else you wouldn't treat your highend trades and different. Just my opinion. Obviously I'm bias because I am 100% against PWE just as you're bias because you use them.
Because I just said it's a matter of cost for me. ANd if I'm going to be shelling out on insurance and what not for shipping some high dollar card I'm going to throw in a bubble mailer as it's not going to be that much diffence in shipping at that point and it's not going to save me time as I still have to deal with the PO.

Is this thing on?
Sad 
(11-14-2012, 01:12 PM)lcollins1998 Wrote: Whats a top loader?
[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Those plastic things that people put cards in. The semi-hard case that a single card fits in. You load them in the top slot.

These
[Image: toploader.jpg]
[Image: mpad.jpg&w=220&h=150&zc=1&q=90]
[Image: badtime.jpg]