`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Derek Norris Redemption, Wait or Replace?

RE: Derek Norris Redemption, Wait or Replace?
(11-18-2012, 11:37 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Don't know why you've been waiting on a relic so long. About the Presidential Predictors, if the candidate on your card won the state listed on your card, you will be entered into a drawing for a manufactured commemorative patch card. For example, if you have an Obama and he won the state on your card, you will be entered into a drawing with all the other people who have that card and entered it. Only one of you will get the patch. Same with Romney cards. Basically, first the candidate must win the state, then you must win the drawing. Not sure when they are doing the drawing.
Thanks, I had no idea what, when, where, or how that promo worked.
But, yeah, waiting on a relic for so long doesn't make sense, does it?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Derek Norris Redemption, Wait or Replace?
You're welcome. I don't know why you'd be waiting on a relic. Topps isn't waiting for someone to sign. The only thing I can think of is that Topps inserted it as a redemption because they don't have the memorabilia. Doesn't make sense to me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!