`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I trade or sell?

Should I trade or sell?
Ok after careful consideration I've decided to part with Kobe/Lebron, MJ inserts as well as all my other inserts and jersey cards from everyone else.

Basically I'm getting rid of all jersey and inserts. Anyway I have 150 of each of the big three. Should I trade or try to sell them?

They only way I would trade is if there's some way I could get a HOF auto of it. Now i know people don't like to trade insert for auto especially HOF autos. But some of these are upwards of $50-100 dollar inserts. Plus I'm willing to give a little extra since I'm trading for an auto. Now I haven't set any of these to trade as I am just looking to see what people will think.

Thanks for any suggestions.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

RE: Should I trade or sell?
(11-13-2012, 10:11 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Ok after careful consideration I've decided to part with Kobe/Lebron, MJ inserts as well as all my other inserts and jersey cards from everyone else.

Basically I'm getting rid of all jersey and inserts. Anyway I have 150 of each of the big three. Should I trade or try to sell them?

They only way I would trade is if there's some way I could get a HOF auto of it. Now i know people don't like to trade insert for auto especially HOF autos. But some of these are upwards of $50-100 dollar inserts. Plus I'm willing to give a little extra since I'm trading for an auto. Now I haven't set any of these to trade as I am just looking to see what people will think.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I've got a couple of HOF autos I'd be willing to trade for a higher-end 90's MJ or two, assuming I don't have it of course.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Not sure if you are into football, but I have this for trade:

[Image: photo-3.jpg]

Thanks guys. Mantle I don't have anything that high end. LOL. I put the jersey cards I have for trade on the trade page. I've decided to trade most of the inserts except for a few of the higher end I'm going to sell on another site.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]