`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan

Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan
I just wanted to let people know I received my Topps Heritage High Number box set Today. The Autographed card inside the box was Jordany Valdespin "RED Auto" I guess from reading a previous thread the RED ink auto are limited to Ten only. I'll trade ya a Valdespin for a Harper.... LOL
You got to love the way they added the serial number top left 08/10...
[Image: REDINK.jpg]

RE: Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan
Are you breaking up the set?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I wasn't planning on breaking up the set, because I only bought one set. And I like having one complete set of all the sets I collect. Thanks for asking. If I bought two I probably would have left the second one sealed in the box.

Alright not a problem. Just looking to grab a Denard Span from a set somewhere just thought I would ask

(11-13-2012, 06:42 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Alright not a problem. Just looking to grab a Denard Span from a set somewhere just thought I would ask
I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know

(11-13-2012, 07:23 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know
If you do, I could use the 4 Pirates: Jones, Burnett, Hague, and Alvarez LMK
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(11-13-2012, 07:23 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know
Alright thanks!

(11-13-2012, 06:10 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I just wanted to let people know I received my Topps Heritage High Number box set Today. The Autographed card inside the box was Jordany Valdespin "RED Auto" I guess from reading a previous thread the RED ink auto are limited to Ten only. I'll trade ya a Valdespin for a Harper.... LOL
You got to love the way they added the serial number top left 08/10...
[Image: REDINK.jpg]

I figured that there are 100 cards in each of 1000 boxes with only one auto per box, so all the auto's should be limited to /10, right?

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet Pull on that one! To get red ink auto is pretty rare! If there are only 1000 sets and the red inks are numbered to 10 I would say the rest of the print is pretty scarce as well.

I think I heard somewhere the regular blue ink autos are limited somewhere in the 30's or so depending on the signers and what not, if their math was correct. I figure some of the bigger names are probably more limited. Hopefully my 2 boxes get here tommorrow!