Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5 STAR
Wink 
5 STAR
Wish I had the money for these good luck to anyone buying or getting involved in the breaks. GOD bless the person who pulls the RUTH cut Auto.

RE: 5 STAR
Same, wish i had the money. I'll just watch videos of breaks on youtube lol
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

I wouldn't bother, the condition of the cards are garbage on almost everything I have seen pulled so far. I would be pissed if I spent that kind of money and got a bunch of chipped borders.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

From what I'm seeing on YouTube so far...not looking like a good buy anyway. There may be a ton of autos per box, but nothing that would warrant a nearly $500/box price tag. REALLY hit or miss.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(11-14-2012, 02:27 PM)krykslr Wrote: From what I'm seeing on YouTube so far...not looking like a good buy anyway. There may be a ton of autos per box, but nothing that would warrant a nearly $500/box price tag. REALLY hit or miss.
I was lucky this year with tier one I'm not even going to consider 5 star

yeah i saw some ebay seller selling the 5 star cards as well and in the descrip says the corners are chipped.

(11-14-2012, 02:16 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I wouldn't bother, the condition of the cards are garbage on almost everything I have seen pulled so far. I would be pissed if I spent that kind of money and got a bunch of chipped borders.
i just watched some breaks online and wow... thats terrible on topps' part on packaging. its not sealed and it looks like a good half inch gap from the top of the box for them to slide up and down in. from the ones i looked at, you'll be hard pressed to even re-cooping 2/3rds of the cost.

shame on you topps, shame.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

the only thing i like about this product is that ALL cards have on card autos! no stickers! too bad he cards come in such bad condition ;(
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Yeah it is very impressive that they are all on-card. Even the multi-player cards. There are some absolutely amazing cards to be pulled, here's my favorite so far:

[Image: img0005lpz.jpg]
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Can't afford 5 Star, even if I could I probably wouldn't buy for fear of getting a bad box.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!